Tuesday 13 May 2014

Bead Rating!

A recently available day at visit family helped us hitting several bead shops on the way! I had been in a position to acquire some beautiful fresh drops for my bead stash. Here are a few examples:Wont the ocean coloured glass beads look good in a band? This Is A beautiful mixture of seed beads:we ordered much more, but thought I'd share only a taste of what we obtained on the way.What've you all been as much as? Hugs, CarlaThese marine glass beads are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Also, that which you might make together!!!!What gorgeous drops Carla do I really hope you present what you create togetherwhat fun to play with.What beautiful beans. I'm attempting to acquire some new beads and so thrilled. Next weekend may be the major quiltshow and bead display. They're equally in the fairgrounds in various structures. And So I reach fulfill also enjoys in one single evening.Lucky you, Tamara!

No comments:

Post a Comment